[Orgmode] shrinking contents on one slide in beamer export

From: Neil Hepburn
Subject: [Orgmode] shrinking contents on one slide in beamer export
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2010 11:09:19 -0700

Greetings,
I am trying to produce a Beamer slide presentation from org-mode. I have a
slide that has some output from R in a src_block. The problem is that the
material that I want to present (coefficients from a regression) is just a bit
too wide for the page. If I were writing this in native LaTeX, I could do
something like
\begin{frame}[shrink=5]\frametitle{some stuff}
contents here
\end{frame}

How do I pass the shrink argument to latex from org-mode?

Cheers,
Neil

Neil Hepburn, Lecturer in Economics
Department of Social Sciences, Augustana Faculty
University of Alberta
4901-46 Avenue
Camrose, Alberta  T4V 2R3

Phone (780) 679-1588
email address@hidden

No trees were harmed in creating this message. (However, millions of electrons
were terribly disturbed.)