Re: [Orgmode] How to use headlines and lists in Org to structure your th

From: Karl Maihofer
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] How to use headlines and lists in Org to structure your thoughts?
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2010 18:33:18 +0100

Zitat von Alan L Tyree <address@hidden>:
The ongoing discussion about inline tasks and drawers withhin lists
much depends on the way you use Org, I think. Perhaps it is a good
idea to brainstorm some fundamental aspects in regard to headlines and
lists.
2. Make headlines behave like list items. This means enabling word
    wrap for headlines and export the headlines as lists. If a
headline should be exported as a headline you could use a
tag :HEADLINE:. If this would be possible, I cannot see a reason why
I should make such extensive use of lists.

For those old enough to remember PC-Outline, that is the way that
headlines behaved. I'm not sure, but I think that Grandview also had a
similar structure.

That's interesting. So perhaps it is worth to consider an option to make this possible in Org?!

I think this would solve the problems some of us have with lists.

Regards,
Karl