[Orgmode] Using org-mode to write an academic curriculum vitae (CV)

From: Jeff Horn
Subject: [Orgmode] Using org-mode to write an academic curriculum vitae (CV)
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 17:25:52 -0500

Hey orgsters,

I've seen a few messages in the gmane archive, but I can't tell how
many people are using org-mode for this purpose.

1) Do you use org-mode to maintain your CV?
2) If so, do you use a LaTeX export template?
3) If so, mind sharing? :)

Thanks in advance! I'm tempted to just publish my CV as plain text or,
better yet, in YAML. But, I'm not sure economists would quite
appreciate the statement that would make...

Jeff

--
Jeffrey Horn
Graduate Lecturer and PhD Student in Economics

(704) 271-4797
address@hidden
address@hidden

http://www.failuretorefrain.com/jeff/