[Orgmode] Re: Here is my article on date-trees and capture mode

From: Matt Lundin
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Here is my article on date-trees and capture mode
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 13:31:38 -0500

Charles Cave <address@hidden> writes:

> Here is my article:
>
> http://members.optusnet.com.au/~charles57/GTD/datetree.html
>
> I welcome feedback so I can make the article as useful as possible.

Thanks for the clear walk-through! I never cease to be amazed at the
versatility of org. For instance, instead of using a date-tree, one can
organize files by subject and then rely on the agenda's logging
capabilities to reconstruct a daily/weekly journal. Indeed, might it be
worth a mention in the tutorial that a date-tree is not the only way to
do logging in Org-mode?

Org-mode is truly the Perl of PIMs: there's more than one way to do it.

Thanks again for the great tutorial!
Matt