[Orgmode] Re: Announce: org-mode and thunderbird integration

From: Jonathan BISSON
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Announce: org-mode and thunderbird integration
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 23:39:27 +0000 (UTC)

Martin Svenson <phromo <at> mail.com> writes:

> I've successfully integrated org-capture with thunderbirdIt is very trivial,
but since I saw earlier posts on this: check
https://bitbucket.org/phromo/org-thunderbird/src/b6ac29949911/thund.jsIt has a
few limitations - works by org-mode shell links (see note in paste) - can't find
the email if it gets moved to another folder.Please post any improvements or
suggestions to me or on bitbucketRegards,Martin

Nice work, I was looking for that ! (I don't like the emacs mail clients)