Re: [Orgmode] command f in agenda buffer

From: Curiouslearn
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] command f in agenda buffer
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2010 15:10:06 -0500

Hi Jeff,

Thanks for replying. I did what you said and got the following information:

f runs the command org-agenda-follow-mode, which is an interactive
compiled Lisp function in `org-agenda.el'.

It is bound to f, <menu-bar> <Agenda> <Follow Mode>.

(org-agenda-follow-mode)

Toggle follow mode in an agenda buffer.

Any ideas why f is bound to follow-mode for me? How do I change that?

Thanks again.