[Orgmode] Re: Agenda clock reports and tag filters

From: Bernt Hansen
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Agenda clock reports and tag filters
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2010 08:39:47 -0500

> On Dec 10, 2010, at 11:08 PM, Bernt Hansen wrote:
>
>> Carsten Dominik <address@hidden> writes:

>>> That is what you get if you hang 100 commits behind :)
>>>
>>> Try `C-u R'.
>>
>> Awesome :) .. and I'm up-to-date now ... I just didn't know about the
>> prefix for R in the agenda.  :)
>
> :)  I only mean that normally you used to see the commits as they come
> in and you
> might have noticed this feature when it was implemented...
>
> Not that changing the filter after getting the clock report with `C-u
> R' will not change the clock report along - this would slow down the
> filter changes.  So you need to refresh the agenda to update the clock
> table as well.

Yes I played with it yesterday and it works great!  C-u R makes the
clock report use the current filter, changing the filter and updating
with 'g' updates the clock report using the current filter set.

This is another great example of 'hey it would be great if we could do
[this] in org-mode' and finding out it is already implemented.

Awesome work!!

Best regards,
Bernt