Re: [Orgmode] Here is my article on date-trees and capture mode

From: Thomas S. Dye
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Here is my article on date-trees and capture mode
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2010 20:22:45 -1000

Aloha Charles,

The idea to have Org-mode add meaningful structure to notes files solves a big problem for people like me who lose track of the organization schemes they design. It was a revelation (and a huge relief) to see your date trees.

Many thanks,
Tom

P.S. I found the article clearly written and easy to follow.