[Orgmode] Re: Project management > Dynamic block per tag + [Babel]

From: Francesco Pizzolante
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Project management > Dynamic block per tag + [Babel]
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2010 18:03:54 +0100

Hi Matt,

Thanks a lor for you answer.

I preferred your second suggestion as I can add it directly to my Org buffer:

> #+source: tasklist
> #+begin_src emacs-lisp :var person="me"
>  (let (tasklist)
>    (org-map-entries
>     (lambda ()
>       (add-to-list 'tasklist
>                    (concat "- " (nth 4 (org-heading-components)))))
>     (concat person "/!TODO") 'agenda)
>    (mapconcat 'identity tasklist "\n"))
> #+end_src
>
> #+call: tasklist(person="Jenny")
>
> Add this to an org file, replace Jenny with the appropriate name, and
> type C-c C-c to spit out a list (of all TODO items tagged with the
> relevant name) that looks like this:

> #+results: tasklist(person="Jenny")
> #+begin_example
> - Call George
> - Call Archie
> - Estimate cost of widgets

Currently you code returns todo items with the todo keyword "TODO" only.

What do I have to change in order to get all todo items with selected todo
keyword? As an example, I'd like to keep in the lists the todo items with TODO
and STARTED but not the ones marked as DONE, WAIT or NEW.

Thanks again for your help.

Regards,
Francesco