[Orgmode] [Babel] The first line of the code blocks disappears in the ta

From: Sébastien Vauban
Subject: [Orgmode] [Babel] The first line of the code blocks disappears in the tangled file
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 13:46:11 +0100

#+TITLE:     Isodoc letter (to be tangled to LaTeX file)
#+DATE:      2010-12-08
#+LANGUAGE:  fr_FR

Right now, this letter *must be tangled* and post-processed via =PDFLaTeX=. It
can't be exported directly to PDF/HTML (=args out of range= error).

The problem I'm reporting here is visible *in the tangled file* (TeX). So, to
reproduce it, just do =C-c C-v C-t= on this file, and look at the tangled one.

#+begin_src csv :tangle addresses.csv
FirstName,LastName,Address,PostCode,Town
Anybody,Kind Enough,to look,at,this
#+end_src

* Subject
#+srcname: subject
#+begin_src org :results latex
This is my subject line
#+end_src

* Opening
#+srcname: opening
#+begin_src org :results latex
Dear,
#+end_src

* Body
#+srcname: body
#+begin_src org :results latex
This example was working for me in the past but is having problems now (at
least, on my new Windows machine -- after the Ubuntu one died): the first line
of every block of text is simply eaten when being tangled.

The second paragraph does not exhibit any particular trouble, so it really is
the first line of every code block. Notice, *in the TeX tangled file*, that:

- the one-liner subject becomes void
- the one-liner opening becomes void
- the body looses its first line
- the one-liner closing becomes void
#+end_src

* Closing
#+srcname: closing
#+begin_src org :results latex
Can you reproduce this?
#+end_src

* Letter composition
#+begin_src latex :noweb yes :tangle yes
\documentclass[11pt]{isodoc}
\usepackage[utf8x]{inputenc}
\usepackage[T1]{fontenc}
\usepackage{datatool}
\DTLloaddb{addresses}{addresses.csv}

\usepackage[scorpios]{isodoc-style}

\setupdocument{
    subject = {%
      <<subject()>>},
    opening = {%
      <<opening()>>},
    closing = {%
      <<closing()>>}
}

\begin{document}
\DTLforeach{addresses}{%
  \firstname=FirstName,%
  \lastname=LastName,%
  \addressi=Address,%
  \postcode=PostCode,%
  \town=Town%
}{%
\letter[to={\firstname~\lastname\\\addressi\\\postcode~\town}]{%
<<body()>>
}}
\end{document}
#+end_src