[Orgmode] Generating an org file actually including the #+INCLUDE files

From: Miguel Ruiz
Subject: [Orgmode] Generating an org file actually including the #+INCLUDE files
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2010 09:39:31 +0000 (GMT)

Hi,

I am working on a document split in several chunks. I need to generate the full
document in order to do different sorting processes before exporting.

It would be nice if that generation could be recursive ... you know, one master
file, one included file with another included file.

I suppose orgmode already does this before any exporting. Actually I am asking
for an Org export option instead LaTeX or Docbook export. Now, sorry, I am
thinking it would be fantastic that noexport tag would be available as well.

How can achieve this?

TIA