Re: [Orgmode] (org-log-done 'time) and the subsequent line

From: Rob Moss
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] (org-log-done 'time) and the subsequent line
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2010 22:12:19 +0100

Hi Joost,

I'm running Emacs 23.2.1 (with orgmode 6.33 bundled) on OS X 10.6 and
I have also tested this with orgmode 7.3.

Thanks for the "emacs -q" tip. The symptoms don't appear when I do
this, and it only took a minute or two to discover that turning off
longlines-mode in my regular emacs session also fixed this problem.
Boy, do I feel stupid not to have thought of that.

Sorry for the noise and thanks again for your help!

Sincerely,
Rob