Re: [Orgmode] Multi Todo state

From: suvayu ali
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Multi Todo state
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2010 09:02:31 +0100

Hi Chao,

On Tue, Dec 7, 2010 at 8:54 AM, Chao LU <address@hidden> wrote:
> Besides, what's the essential difference between TODO and TAG? Since to me,
> TODO is kind of special TAG?

The way I understand it, TODO states have a flow/sequence to it.
Although they need not always be sequential, e.g. a type TODO keyword,
still they have a flow of NOTDONE --> DONE associated with them.
Whereas, a tag is probably more of a concept related to filing or
categorising and don't as such represent a work flow of any kind.

I hope that helps.

PS: If anyone feels they can improve on the above or if I am wrong
about something, please feel free to correct me. :)

--
Suvayu