[Orgmode] agenda does not call file

From: maurice
Subject: [Orgmode] agenda does not call file
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2010 18:20:14 +0100

Hi org-moders,

1 configuration
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Below, a piece of my org-agenda-custom-commands. I want to obtain my
notes from my ordinary agenda files and from carto.org. Some of them are
tagged "note" with the property CATEGORY "openstreetmap"

("n" . "Notes")
         ("na" "toutes" tags "note" nil)
         ("nc" "connexions"
          ((tags "CATEGORY=\"connexions internet\"+note"
                ((org-agenda-remove-tags t))
                )))
         ("no" "osm"
             (
              (tags "CATEGORY=\"openstreetmap\"+note"
                   ((org-agenda-remove-tags t)))
              (tags "CATEGORY=\"openstreetmap\"+note"
                    ((org-agenda-files '("/home/momo/org/ordi/carto.org"))
                     (org-agenda-remove-tags t)
                     ))
            ))

2 manip1
~~~~~~~~
With C-c a n o, my agenda looks like :

2.1 bad
-------

,----
| Headlines with TAGS match: CATEGORY="openstreetmap"+note
|   openstreetmap:      osmosis
|   openstreetmap:      org et osm ou gmap : pour indiquer un lieu
|   openstreetmap:      Exemple de lettre à l'administration pour libérer les
données

|                ====
| Headlines with TAGS match: CATEGORY="openstreetmap"+note
`----

3 manip2
~~~~~~~~
Now, I load file carto.org and if I lock agenda restriction to this file
(C-c C-x <) I get :

3.1 good
--------

,----
| Headlines with TAGS match: CATEGORY="openstreetmap"+note
|   openstreetmap:      Openstreetmap
|   openstreetmap:      josm et tilecache
|   openstreetmap:      fichier traces
|   openstreetmap:      commandes
|   openstreetmap:      marquage d'un endroit ?
|   openstreetmap:      cartes vélo et piétion garmin
|   openstreetmap:      cartes garmin de Geofabrik
|   openstreetmap:      commande osmosis
|   openstreetmap:      OpenStreetMap/OpenLayers and Privoxy
|   openstreetmap:      Finding all affected URLs
|   openstreetmap:      Comparing the files
|
|                ===
| Headlines with TAGS match: CATEGORY="openstreetmap"+note
|   openstreetmap:      Openstreetmap
|   openstreetmap:      josm et tilecache
|   openstreetmap:      fichier traces
|   openstreetmap:      commandes
|   openstreetmap:      marquage d'un endroit ?
|   openstreetmap:      cartes vélo et piétion garmin
|   openstreetmap:      cartes garmin de Geofabrik
|   openstreetmap:      commande osmosis
|   openstreetmap:      OpenStreetMap/OpenLayers and Privoxy
|   openstreetmap:      Finding all affected URLs
|   openstreetmap:      Comparing the files
`----

4 manip3
~~~~~~~~
I "agenda lock agenda restriction remove" ( C-c C-x >), I get :

4.1 excellent
-------------

,----
| Headlines with TAGS match: CATEGORY="openstreetmap"+note
|   openstreetmap:      osmosis
|   openstreetmap:      org et osm ou gmap : pour indiquer un lieu
|   openstreetmap:      Exemple de lettre à l'administration pour libérer les
données

|                 ===
| Headlines with TAGS match: CATEGORY="openstreetmap"+note
|   openstreetmap:      Openstreetmap
|   openstreetmap:      josm et tilecache
|   openstreetmap:      fichier traces
|   openstreetmap:      commandes
|   openstreetmap:      marquage d'un endroit ?
|   openstreetmap:      cartes vélo et piétion garmin
|   openstreetmap:      cartes garmin de Geofabrik
|   openstreetmap:      commande osmosis
|   openstreetmap:      OpenStreetMap/OpenLayers and Privoxy
|   openstreetmap:      Finding all affected URLs
|   openstreetmap:      Comparing the files
`----

5 Conclusion
~~~~~~~~~~~~

If I kill the buffer carto.org, I need to repeat manip2 and manip3 to
succeed. Just reloading file carto.org is inefficient.

I suppose the agenda command does not consider the required file
(carto.org), even if this command loads it - I can see it in list of
buffers.

Maybe my configuration is wrong and of course, no errors occur at any
time.

emacs :
GNU Emacs 23.2.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.20.1)
 of 2010-11-04 on barber, modified by Debian

org-mode :
7.3

Thanks for future explanation,

Maurice