[Orgmode] Shared subtrees?

From: Samium Gromoff
Subject: [Orgmode] Shared subtrees?
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2010 12:20:06 +0300

Good day folks,

Did anybody ever have a desire to have Org operate not just on a tree,
but on a partial order, effectively allowing shared subtrees?

Since we cannot use plain text to directly represent partial orders in
general, we would have to store each shared subnode multiple times,
in each place it is referenced, and to maintain the equivalence
across the set of these "treeification points" of the partial order.

--
regards,
  Samium Gromoff