[Orgmode] exporting as latex sections

From: suvayu ali
Subject: [Orgmode] exporting as latex sections
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2010 03:26:12 +0100

Hi org-mode users,

I have been collaborating on a big (many contributors) paper. For all
my various contributions to the paper I need to provide the latex
source as a section of a latex document. Is there some way I can
export to latex without all the preamble and header information from
the org-mode file? Or just exporting to latex and manually removing
all that is the only way to do it?

While we are at it if I were to attempt to write my own version of
latex export function which does this instead, where should I be
looking? I'm not very good at lisp, so some suggestions would be
really helpful if I need to take this route.

Thanks for any help/suggestions.

--
Suvayu