Re: [Orgmode] Is it possible to do literate programming without org-babe

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Is it possible to do literate programming without org-babel?
Date: Fri, 03 Dec 2010 07:33:16 -0700

If your collaborators don't mind the existence of some Org-mode specific
comments in the .py file, you can tangle with comments on and then use
the `org-babel-detangle' function to bring changes in the source file
back into your Org-mode buffer.  In this way it should be possible for
you to collaborate without leaving Org-mode.

Best -- Eric