Re: [Orgmode] MobileOrg and Voice Capturing (Android)

From: Mark Elston
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] MobileOrg and Voice Capturing (Android)
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2010 14:43:22 -0800

Looking forward to it Matthew.  Thanks for the hard work.

Mark

On 12/2/2010 12:41 PM, Matthew Jones wrote:
Mark, you are exactly right about this... I made some good progress on
it last night, I will reply to this thread once I have something
concrete.   Would love to get you guys to test and earlier version of it
before I release it to the market with that change.

http://matburt.net

On Thu, Dec 2, 2010 at 2:14 PM, Mark Elston <address@hidden