Re: [Orgmode] Bug: M-return on list items in quote blocks

From: Thomas S. Dye
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Bug: M-return on list items in quote blocks
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2010 06:07:12 -1000

Aloha all,

On Dec 2, 2010, at 12:08 AM, Christian Moe wrote:

Hi,

Within quote blocks, M-return on a list item does not insert a new list item, as expected, but a heading at the same level as the previous heading.

Example:

---------

* A heading

Pressing M-return in the following list inserts a new list item.

- Item A
- Item B

Pressing M-return in the list within the following quote inserts a new heading.

#+begin_quote
- Item A
#+end_quote

--------

It's a minor hassle, but I actually do frequently want to quote a long passage that includes a few list items, and my fingertips want to do M-return.

Yours,
Christian

I see the same behavior inside a block I've defined with org-special- blocks: #+BEGIN_abstract ... #+END_abstract.

All the best,
Tom