Re: [Orgmode] MobileOrg and Voice Capturing (Android)

From: Matthew Jones
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] MobileOrg and Voice Capturing (Android)
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2010 22:13:47 -0500

I think I need to make a small change to the Capture activity to allow it to be invoked... I'm looking into it right now.

http://matburt.net

On Wed, Dec 1, 2010 at 8:52 PM, Mark Elston <address@hidden> wrote:
I don't know about the current state of MobileOrg and its
implementation details but I would look at the two sl4a
methods:

 startActivity, and
 startActivityForResult.

Playing with these two methods should get you most of the
way there, I would think.

Mark