Re: [Orgmode] Shift-arrow and M-arrow bindings in OSX port of Emacs 23

From: Gaspaio
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Shift-arrow and M-arrow bindings in OSX port of Emacs 23
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2010 12:00:15 +0100

Well, the problem is not with the CMD or the Alt Keys on my MacBook keyboard,
but with the "Shift" key.
I solved part of my problem by binding the Meta to CMD and leaving the 'Fn' for
the system, but how do i deal with shift ?

I don't seem to have access to the commands org-shiftup, org-shiftdown, …
When i set 'shift-select-mode' to nil, i still don't have access to these
commands, and i think its because <S-up> is being translated to <up>, etc.
How can i stop this translation ? Or should I simply remap the org-shiftup/down
... commands to something line <C-up> ?

I can't seem to find any doc online on this, but i doubt I'm the only one
affected ...

Thanks.