Re: [Orgmode] Shift-arrow and M-arrow bindings in OSX port of Emacs 23

From: Michael Brand
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Shift-arrow and M-arrow bindings in OSX port of Emacs 23
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2010 07:37:40 +0100

On Tue, Nov 30, 2010 at 17:19, Gaspaio <address@hidden> wrote:
> Has any of you  manage to remove de MacUser-friendly custom bindings included
> in the emacs.app version available with Port ?

If this means an Emacs version that has the variables
ns-*-modifier for Cocoa then you can use these, if not then maybe
the variables mac-*-modifier.

With Mac OS X I use Cocoa Emacs and this

(when (eq system-type 'darwin)
  ;; * modifier keys
  ;;   - key `command': mapped to Emacs Meta
  (setq ns-command-modifier 'meta)
  ;;   - key `option': ignored by Emacs to let the OS do AltGr
  (setq ns-option-modifier 'none))

Michael