Re: [Orgmode] Re: moving in the agenda view is slow

From: Nick Dokos
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: moving in the agenda view is slow
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 10:56:44 -0500

Rainer Stengele <address@hidden> wrote:

> scrolling with "n" and "p" runs smoothly now! Sigh! That means the
> slowness is connected to my .emacs and org settings!?  I'am afraid I
> have to go through all the settings and find the culprit.

Great! That's real progress: in one fell swoop, you have eliminated
99.99% of the code that could be the culprit :-) However, it's not
clear to me that it's your org settings: if the next-line sluggishness
is real, then it's something in the emacs setup that causes it (again,
unless there is some hidden connection back to org that I know nothing
about).

Nick