Re: [Orgmode] Lists handling

From: Karl Maihofer
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Lists handling
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2010 12:55:06 +0100

Nicolas Goaziou <address@hidden> schrieb:
With a drawer, you mean something like the following?
,----
| - Item 1
|   - Item 1a
|     :COMMENT:
|     This is a comment.
|     :END:
|   - Item 1b
| - Item 2
| - Item 3
`----

Yes.

It would be great to have drawers in lists. This is certaily a much cleaner structure than using inline tasks. But of course it lacks the possibility to define tasks withhin lists and to find them using the agenda. So I think both concepts may be useful - drawers for simple text and inline tasks to define tasks. ;-)

Until we have an opinion about inline tasks are there any arguments agains drawers for list items?

Regards,
Karl