Re: [Orgmode] MobileOrg on DropBox for Teams

From: Richard Moreland
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] MobileOrg on DropBox for Teams
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2010 14:31:16 -0500

Hi Tommy,

You should be able to rename the MobileOrg directory from within the web
interface once you've linked MobileOrg to your Dropbox account.  You'll
know it worked because the renamed folder will continue to have the same
special icon that it had prior to the rename, indicating that it is
linked to an application.

You won't need to change anything on the iPhone side, it doesn't really
know what folder its data is stored in.  However, in your .emacs, you'll
want to change org-mobile-directory to your newly directory name.

Hope this helps,
Richard