Re: [Orgmode] [Babel] Difficult to follow code execution in HTML exporte

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] [Babel] Difficult to follow code execution in HTML exported file
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2010 13:33:54 -0700

Hi Seb,

The title of your email mentions code execution, but the body seems to
focus on export of table names.  I'll reply to the latter and my
apologies if I've missed something related to the former.

Table names have existed in Org-mode since before the existence of
active code blocks, and I don't think they have ever been exported, so
the export of table names would be a Org-mode wide feature request.  I
imagine that such a change would meet with some resistance, at least I
know I would not want all of my table names exported by default.  Is
there a reason you don't just add the table name manually?  e.g.

Numbers-1
#+tblname: numbers-1
|       45 |
|     test |