[Orgmode] Re: [Babel] Handling of errors when using Ledger

From: Bernt Hansen
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: [Babel] Handling of errors when using Ledger
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2010 14:59:22 -0500

Dan <address@hidden> writes:

> Incidentally, can any gnus users tell me -- is there a non-painful way of
> retrieving an old message from nntp in order to create a reply in the correct
> thread? Or do you hack the headers to make it appear in the right thread? I'm
> using the gmane web interface to send this.

I read the list through gnus and gmane.  When I'm in the summary buffer
for the org-mode list I can retrieve old messages with

   / O 500 RET

to get the last 500 messages from the list.
Then you can limit the displayed messages by some filter (say subject) with

  / / <filter text> RET

On a message ^ will retrieve the previous message in the thread and you
can do that repeatedly to get the entire thread displayed.

Then I just reply normally to a specific message with
  S W

and It Just Works(tm)

HTH,
Bernt