[Orgmode] Awesome! Date-tree from agenda!

From: Nathan Neff
Subject: [Orgmode] Awesome! Date-tree from agenda!
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 17:11:09 -0600

I've been looking for a way to do quick "journal" entries
for /past/ dates, and was disappointed that the Journal
capture template always used the current date.

I found out you can go to a date in the agenda, and press "k c", which
will cause any capture-template to use the date in the agenda, not today's date.
This will use the agenda's date when putting journal entries into a
file like this:

* 2010-11-17 Wednesday
** Did something in the past (I entered this from the agenda, going
back to 2010-11-17)

Cool!
http://orgmode.org/manual/Using-capture.html#Using-capture