[Orgmode] In-buffer LaTeX too small (almost illegible)

From: Barton
Subject: [Orgmode] In-buffer LaTeX too small (almost illegible)
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 10:09:31 +0200

Greetings mailing list,

I use orgmode for my LaTeX math notetaking (and every other aspect of
my life as well).

The problem at hand may not be particularly germane to org-mode, so
please forgive me if this ends up being some silly quirk of my
configuration.

I'm using Arch Linux/TexLive 2010/latest org-mode. My window manager
is Xmonad, I don't run any Gtk+ settings daemons. The in-buffer LaTeX
previews generated by org-preview-latex fragment are smaller than what
can be called readable.

Perhaps there is some change I can make to the default configuration
to increase the size of the generated preview fragments?

Thank you for reading this,
Barton