[Orgmode] inconsistent export of R results in orgmode 7.3,

From: Ian Kennedy
Subject: [Orgmode] inconsistent export of R results in orgmode 7.3,
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 13:37:05 -0500

Since upgrading to org-mode 7.3 I have had inconsistent export of R code
block results. Sometimes the results appear in the exported document,
sometimes they don't. I've included the simplest example I've been able to
come up with below. When I export this file the data frame is exported
about half the time. The example below is about the shortest I've come up
with that shows inconsistent export. I usually have the problem with more
complex documents, which use R only, and  which have R read in data from
external files.

I do not have the problem if I use org-mode 7.01h. I am running emacs 23.2
on Windows XP with R 2.12.0. My apologies if this has already been
discussed (if it has, maybe somebody can point me to the discussion I
missed).

Here's the example:
* Ditaa Example
  #+BEGIN_SRC ditaa :file dit.png :width 300 :height 300  :exports results
    +-------------------------------+
    |                               |
    |            Block 1            |
    |                               |
    +---------------+---------------+

    +-------------------------------+
    |                               |
    |            Block 2            |
    |                               |
    +-------------------------------+

  #+END_SRC
* R example
** Something  in R

   #+BEGIN_SRC R :session *R* :exports none
     x <- 1:5
     y <- data.frame(A=x, B=round(sin(x/3.3),3))
   #+END_SRC

** A table which is often not exported
   #+BEGIN_SRC R :session *R* :exports results :colnames yes
   #+END_SRC

Thanks,
Ian