[Orgmode] Re: start-day is lost in clock report mode and log mode of cus

From: Flavio Souza
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: start-day is lost in clock report mode and log mode of custom agenda view
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2010 11:47:28 -0200

Liang Wang <address@hidden> writes:

> Liang Wang <netcasper <at> gmail.com> writes:
> For example, I'm look at 2010-11-01 in this custom agenda view.
> I want to look at clock report so I press R.  But this custom
> agenda view goes to today.  For me, it's 2010-11-08.  I have to

I do experience the same behavior sometimes.

Altough it is not a big issue for me.

But sometimes I am on agenda view and go back a few days.

Then I realize I want to take a look at how I spent my time on that
day. I use "R" to see it. But agenda goes all the way back to today.

It could be easier if the "R" stayed on the current day where "R" is called.