[Orgmode] Re: Bug: Initial C-c ' invocation just starts haskell-mode "no

From: Robin Green
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Bug: Initial C-c ' invocation just starts haskell-mode "normally" [7.3]
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2010 15:07:17 +0000

At Sat, 20 Nov 2010 13:37:36 +0000,
Robin Green wrote:
> I am experimenting with source code blocks, and I tried to use C-c ' to
> type in some Haskell code. The first time I tried it, I was asked for a
> filename, which was puzzling, because I didn't expect that.

OK, I now have a clearer idea of what went wrong.

1. I think it's doing find-file-at-point.

2. This only happens when point is on this line, but NOT at the start
of the line:
#+begin_src haskell
It's not about whether it's the first time you press C-c ', it's about
where point is when you press it.

3. If point is anywhere on the closing line of the source block, it
works.

4. Ironically, the end of the first line is where the point is placed if
you do C-c C-v d at the end of the buffer! So if you do C-c C-v d and
then C-c ', as I did, this bug will happen.
--
Robin