[Orgmode] [Bug] New Org lists

From: Sébastien Vauban
Subject: [Orgmode] [Bug] New Org lists
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 21:15:34 +0100

Hi Nicolas,

This is a normal list (example):

- lists are not copied "verbatim" in the PRE
- they're even wrong: mix of OL and UL, because there is no ending /OL...

Place the *cursor at the end* of the first (or second) itemized line
(that is, after PRE), and S-arrow right to cycle through the different markers
for the lists (-, +, *, 1. and 1)).

You'll see that these 2 lines become real headings!  In other words, I have
finally managed to reproduce a bug I was talking about a couple of weeks
ago... Good to know...

Best regards,
  Seb

--