Re: [Orgmode] Mobile.org & UTF-8

From: Neil Hepburn
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Mobile.org & UTF-8
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 08:36:03 -0700

Hi Henri-Paul
I ran into a similar problem when I moved from using MobileMe to
Dropbox. What I did that seemed to fix the problem for me was to delete
the folder "MobileOrg" from my Dropbox folder. Then I reset the stuff in
Mobileorg on my iPhone, re-sync'ed the iPhone to create a new MobileOrg
folder in your Dropbox folder and then it worked. It seems to work fine
now.

-Neil