Re: [Orgmode] Bastien is going to become the maintainer of Org mode in J

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Bastien is going to become the maintainer of Org mode in January
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 15:36:40 +0100

Dear all,

First of all: *thanks* Carsten for Org!

Moreover thanks for your patience while building this software and this
community over the years.  There is a true spirit of mutual respect and
mutual learning in this list -- we wouldn't have grown so fast and so
far without your constant dedication to such values.

Needless to say I'm thrilled to step up as a maintainer, so thank for
your trust.

I don't have other plans than to keep Org as good as it is and as people
want it to be, both regarding the code and the documentation.

Also thanks everyone for the nice words and the "good luck" :)

PS: As a child, my hero was Bastian from the "The neverending story"...
let's hope Org will be such a neverending story!

--
 Bastien