[Orgmode] Fwd: Small improvment of emacs-org mode concerning LaTeX-expor

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: [Orgmode] Fwd: Small improvment of emacs-org mode concerning LaTeX-export
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 10:28:13 +0100

Dear LaTeX hackers,

here is an interesting patch from Stefan Vollmer.
It attempts to automatically set the right language for
the babel style in LaTeX export (so this has nothing to
do with org-babel).  It looks good to me on a quick
glance, but can I ask some of you to take a closer
look, and test it?

Thanks!

- Carsten

Begin forwarded message: