[Orgmode] Re: Having problems with faces in org agenda

From: Robert Goldman
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Having problems with faces in org agenda
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 22:21:31 -0600

On 9/30/10 Sep 30 -2:34 PM, Robert Goldman wrote:
> My org agendas for day and week are showing DONE items with the "DONE"
> in red, and not dulled out.  This makes the agenda less useful than it
> might be for at-a-glance planning.
>
> This (bright red "DONE"s) does not happen when I am looking at an org
> file, where the TODO keyword is red and the DONE keyword is green.

I know it's bad form for me to follow-up to my own post, but I have
another piece of information.

I have two ways of getting at the day's agenda.  The ordinary org-agenda
command, "a", and then I can choose a day or week.

I wanted to make shortcuts to just directly choose the day's or week's
agenda.  So I added these:

        ("D" "Today's tasks"
               ((agenda))
               ((org-agenda-ndays 1)))
        ("W" "This week's tasks"
               ((agenda))
               ((org-agenda-ndays 7)))

to org-agenda-custom-commands.

These are the commands that are causing me pain.  If I use normal
org-agenda and choose either day or week, the org faces are fine.

If I use the D or W special commands I have defined above, I get the
wrong faces, with DONE shown in red.

So is there something in the above configuration that's wrong, and that
causes the faces to go awry?

thanks,