Re: [Orgmode] HTML export and blogging to blogger.com

From: Nick Dokos
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] HTML export and blogging to blogger.com
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 17:50:06 -0500

Samuel Wales <address@hidden> wrote:

> Also, org put the date (in two places) and the author in the
> generated HTML code.  I don't want to export those, not even
> in the code.  I looked for org-export-with- variables and
> did not find ones that matched.
>
> How do I prevent their export?

The following only takes care of the postamble author/date/email/creator
insertions, but maybe that's enough? That's one place where a date is
inserted, but I'm not sure where the other one is: the <meta> information
perhaps?

In any case, inserting

#+BIND: org-export-html-auto-postamble nil

in the file, or setting :auto-postamble to nil in the publishing
project alist, will not export the standard postamble at all.

Or you can use the BIND mechanism with

   org-export-author-info (and subordinately org-export-email-info)
   org-export-time-stamp-file
   org-export-creator-info
   org-export-html-validation-link
   org-export-html-with-timestamp