[Orgmode] HTML export and blogging to blogger.com

From: Samuel Wales
Subject: [Orgmode] HTML export and blogging to blogger.com
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 15:05:23 -0700

I want to blog to blogger.com using org, but I am not yet up
to trying org-googlecl.el.  I will in the future, but don't
want to go through the setup now.

So I want to paste org-generated HTML into Blogger.  But my
first attempt did not work.  I highlighted the region,
exported to HTML, and pasted into the text box on Blogger.
It said:

  Your HTML cannot be accepted: Tag is not allowed: HTML

What do I need to change to make this work?

===

Also, org put the date (in two places) and the author in the
generated HTML code.  I don't want to export those, not even
in the code.  I looked for org-export-with- variables and
did not find ones that matched.

How do I prevent their export?

Thanks.

Samuel

--
Q: How many CDC "scientists" does it take to change a lightbulb?
A: "You only think it's dark." [CDC has denied a deadly serious