[Orgmode] Re: How do I convert org to OpenOffice?

From: Jambunathan K
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: How do I convert org to OpenOffice?
Date: Fri, 05 Nov 2010 11:33:54 +0530

Hello Matt

> On Wed, Nov 3, 2010 at 1:37 AM, Jambunathan K <address@hidden> wrote:
>

>     Anyone curious about the odt exporter can download a snapshot anytime
>     and export or report problems.
>
>     contrib/odt/  directory is the best place to get started.
>
>     1. README.org
>       - 'The one file' for jotting down TODOs, FIXMEs or any useful ideas.
>
>     2. setup.el
>       - Useful elisp stuff that can go in to a user's .emacs
>
>     3. files/ and files/test.org
>       - Unit Test file for feeding to the exporter.
>
>     I have currently bound C-c C-e o and C-c C-e O for OpenOffice export.
>

> hi jambunathan,
>
> i'm probably being a bit stupid, but
> 1) couldn't get setup.el to load until changing require 'archive to require
> 'archive-mode
> 2) I even so i get this message
> get-setf-method: No setf-method known for quote

I have (hopefully) addressed the above two issues.

> this is with a recent org-mode, but my emacs-snapshot is over a year
> old.

FYI, You don't need to checkout the whole repo:
1. Download the 2 elisp files - org-exp.el and org-odt.el
2. Download the whole of contrib/odt and modify the setting of
   org-odt-contrib-dir in setup.el to point to the above directory.

Thanks,
Jambunathan K.