Re: [Orgmode] publishing a drawer

From: Thomas S. Dye
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] publishing a drawer
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2010 06:32:32 -1000

Aloha Jeff,

On Nov 3, 2010, at 6:11 AM, Jeff Horn wrote:

2010/11/3 Łukasz Stelmach <address@hidden>:
Is it possible to publish drawer's content during export (both HTML and
LaTeX)? I am creating a presentation with S5 and I'd love to have
:LOGBOOK: (or :NOTES:) published as <div class="notes"></div> (or
\note{} for Beamer).

There is the HTML_CONTAINER_CLASS property.[1] I would find a similar
property for LaTeX environments handy, but I don't think
implementation is simple on the user end. LaTeX files have style info
in their headers, not in a separate CSS file, so manual editing of the
LaTeX source would still be necessary.

Best,
Jeff

Just a remark here that doesn't address the OP's query:  LaTeX class files can be written so the user doesn't have to include style information in the document header.  This is one of the motivations for the org-article.cls, http://orgmode.org/worg/org-contrib/babel/examples/article-class.php.  To my mind, this approach is analogous to the separate CSS file used by HTML documents.

All the best,
Tom

[1] http://www.mail-archive.com/address@hidden/msg31788.html

--
Jeffrey Horn
Graduate Lecturer and PhD Student in Economics

(704) 271-4797
address@hidden
address@hidden

http://www.failuretorefrain.com/jeff/