Re: [Orgmode] Org Todo Keywords not recognized/treated as keywords

From: Giovanni Ridolfi
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Org Todo Keywords not recognized/treated as keywords
Date: Wed, 03 Nov 2010 16:53:03 +0100

Kristina Spurgin <address@hidden> writes:

 Hi, Kristina,

> I'm running into a problem with todo keywords.

what's the value of org-todo-keywords ?

C-h v org-todo-keywords

In my setup: Its value is
((sequence "TODO" "DONE"))

You can change the value of the variable in
a "per file" basis

#+TODO: TODO FEEDBACK VERIFY | DONE CANCELED

(manual: Setting up keywords for individual files)

or globally in  your .emacs

 (setq org-todo-keywords
           '((sequence "TODO" "|" "DONE")
             (sequence "REPORT" "BUG" "KNOWNCAUSE" "|" "FIXED")
             (sequence "|" "CANCELED")))

(manual: Multiple keyword sets in one file)

> It is as though WAITING isn't recognized as a todo keyword.

Have you changed the value of TODO's and pressed C-c C-c on the

#+TODO:

line?

Did you run the command "M-x org-mode-restart" after changing
the value of TODO?

Could you, please, post a minimal file as an example of this strange
behaviour?,
Please post a *complete file* with all the #+ lines, and also
the value of org-todo-keywords.

cheers,
Giovanni