Re: [Orgmode] abstract in exported latex and html

From: Thomas S. Dye
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] abstract in exported latex and html
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2010 06:15:46 -1000

Aloha Christian,

On Nov 2, 2010, at 1:22 AM, Christian Moe wrote:

Hi,

Written up, with an added note about org-exp-blocks, and pushed to:

http://orgmode.org/worg/org-faq.php#include-abstract-in-export-to-latex-and-html
http://orgmode.org/worg/org-tutorials/org-latex-export.php#sec-12

In the latter, BTW, I have also made a small change in the "semantic- markup" src block: the example now sets a class rather than style on HTML export, keeping it semantic. The debate on extensible markup solutions continues, I think, but I'm glad some people find the custom-link idea useful, in the interim at least.

Yours,
Christian

These are very helpful. I'm learning a lot and have more to explore. Thanks!

All the best,
Tom