[Orgmode] [Quey] Capture Templates

From: Puneeth
Subject: [Orgmode] [Quey] Capture Templates
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2010 21:03:02 +0530

Hi All,

I have the following Capture template defined.

("n" "note" entry
           (file+headline "refile.org" "Notes")
           "* %^{About} :note:%^G \n\n  %U\n\n  %?" :clock-in t :clock-resume t)

When this capture template is invoked the order of prompting obviously
goes from About, to tags, to the note that I want to make.  But when
writing long notes, I'm usually undecided upon the tags, until I have
written the note. Is there a way to change the order of prompting? Or
quickly change the tags after the note has been made?

Thanks,
Puneeth