[Orgmode] [BUG] org-indent breaks indentation of inline tasks (was: full

From: Jeff Horn
Subject: [Orgmode] [BUG] org-indent breaks indentation of inline tasks (was: full production use of org-mode: time to say thanks again!)
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2010 09:01:37 -0400

Were these patches merged into the most recent update? Indentation
after inline tasks is broken for me.

1) use org-inlinetask-insert-task to start a new task
2) go to the "end" line, press return
3) observe indentation at column below "E" in "END" from line above
4) turn off org-indent mode and note indentation is correct

I was expecting indentation to be correct with indent-mode turned on.

Thanks,
Jeff