[Orgmode] Re: Unbillable clock time

From: Adam Elliott
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Unbillable clock time
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 21:08:40 +0000 (UTC)

Ross Patterson <me <at> rpatterson.net> writes:

> I would like to be able to designate some of my clock time as unbillable
> such that when using a clockreport the unbillable time is not included.
> I would also like to compare billable and unbillable time if possible.

Back in March I submitted a patch to satisfy my own need for just such a
feature, as described here:

http://news.gmane.org/find-root.php?message_id=%3c4B838024.8000006%40hgn.ca%3e

You can tag your unbillable items and exclude them from your clock report, on a
headline by headline basis.  You could also generate a separate report
containing just the unbillable headlines for comparison.

Adam