[Orgmode] Re: TaskJuggler 3, revisited

From: Christian Egli
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: TaskJuggler 3, revisited
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 17:07:55 +0200

John Hendy <address@hidden> writes:

> - is there any progress on an exporter for tj3?

Yes there is. See
http://github.com/egli/org-mode/blob/master/lisp/org-taskjuggler.el

> - does anyone have a vague sketch of what needs to happen?

The export to tj3 should basically work now. Just customize
`org-export-taskjuggler-target-version' to 3.0 and you should be set.
You still need to adapt the default reports[1], as they no longer work
with tj3.

`org-export-as-taskjuggler-and-open' needs to be adapted and also there
are some other incoming patches from Anthony Lander that I need to
integrate.

> - can I do grunt work for someone to make this happen?

Testing would help.

Thanks.

Footnotes:
[1]  `org-export-taskjuggler-default-reports'

--
Christian Egli