Re: [Orgmode] Re: Internal links in LaTeX export

From: Jambunathan K
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Internal links in LaTeX export
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 07:00:57 +0530

Thomas

There was a hint at possible solution (or atleast a partial solution) in
my original post. Did you try it before jumping in to rough waters or
digging deeper?

Do

,----
| M-x customize-variable RET org-export-latex-hyperref-format'
`----

so that your .emacs has an entry like this

,---- [.emacs]

| (custom-set-variables
|  '(org-export-latex-hyperref-format "\\hyperref[%s]{%s}"))

`----

The above setting solves the problem for me with the following simple
Org file.

* Heading1
  Make this section as large as possible so that it fills atleast a
  page.

* Heading2
  Links to [[Heading1]]

Jambunathan K.