[Orgmode] [Babel] Prefix for tangled files

From: Sébastien Vauban
Subject: [Orgmode] [Babel] Prefix for tangled files
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 13:01:31 +0200

Hello,

Wanting to use Babel as much as possible, writing a lot of scripts that I
tangle (and eventually share with others), I find that prefixing all tangled
files shoud be a good habit in order to directly see which files (in dired)
are the results of a tangling process.

Of course, I can have this habit, but others (and colleagues) may not have it.

Would it make sense to have an Org-Babel variable for such a prefix
(defaulting to the empty string, and overridable per block, subtree, file,
language, as for the rest)?

Best regards,
  Seb

--