[Orgmode] gnuplot version in org-mode

From: John Hendy
Subject: [Orgmode] gnuplot version in org-mode
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 16:18:47 -0500

Hi,

A recent question made me recall something I'd been meaning to ask. I have gnuplot 4.4.2 installed but whenever I generate gnuplot from org-mode/babel, the minibuffer flashes:

gnuplot-mode- 0.6.0 (gnuplot 3.7)

or soemthing similar. Where is the 3.7 coming from? I checked gnuplot-ob.el for any references to a version and only see 7.01 trans referenced, not anything like 3.7. I just wonder what gnuplot version org-mode is looking at.

Thanks,
John